SLC passed students cannot apply to Poland, Malta and Hungary because the universities of these countries don’t offer students for intermediate level education. It only offers students for Bachelors and Masters Level.

During the time of application you need to bring

  • Completed secondary or Bachelor level education and have a school leaving certificate. (Some universities of Poland require attested set of educational certificate) (40% above in their recent academic also can apply)
  • Valid passport
  • Evidence of the English language test such as IELTS, TOFEL, PTE etc.(if any)
  • Medium of Instruction

IELTS is not compulsory in most of the universities of Poland and if you have any English language certificate it will be plus point while getting visa.

But in case if  you have done  IELTS, TOFEL or any kind of English language test  it’s a  plus point for you  because it shows that you are really hard working and  determined to study in foreign country.

If you want to proceed in these countries gap around 4-5 years is also acceptable. In this regard you need to prepare for your visa interview very hardly.

No Objection Letter (NOC) is a letter issued by the Ministry of Education stating that there is no objection from the government side to let the applicant study in abroad. It only provides this letter after verifying the institution and student educational background. This document is required to send the tuition fee also. SO you must issue NOC.

Credit transfer is possible only after 1 year of your study in these countries and your academic credential of 1st year must be acceptable by the new applying university.

You can apply for Diploma, Bachelor and Masters level in the following courses in these countries:

  • Technology studies
  • Engineering studies
  • Humanities
  • Management studies
  • Social sciences
  • Design studies
  • Natural sciences
  • Hotel Management
  • Nursing and many more

For more details about the courses please visit the website.

Yes, you can apply in working visa but the consultancies do not proceed for working visa. They only proceed for student visa. So, if you are interested to apply for working visa you must consult to the related organization.

As a student after getting your ID card or TRC you can work 20 hrs per week during your study and 38-40 hrs during your holidays. Talking about availability of job, you can easily find the job after certain period of time as initially you need time to adopt new circumstance.

As a student minimum you can earn 3-5 euro per hour. This amount will be enough for you to handle your living expenses.

For Poland and Hungary you need to go India to submit the documents and visa interview. But or Malta you can visit VFS Global located at Chhaya Centre, Thamel, Kathmandu to submit the documents. After that if High Commission of Malta inform you to attend the interview in India, you need to visit India otherwise it’s not necessary to go.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *